About Cohen International
Cohen International is a consulting firm located in Nyack, New York, USA. The firm was founded in 1991.
We are engaged in international business development and government contract proposal consulting. We have a specialty in the federal Small Business Innovation Research – SBIR – program, both producing SBIR proposals and teaching classes.
The firm’s principal is Roger S. Cohen, a business consultant who has been in private practice in international business and government contracting for over twenty years.
We work with companies of all sizes, from start-ups to the largest internationals. Cohen has served industry sectors including: DOD, NASA, NIH, Homeland Security, IT, financial services, pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, security printing, publishing, automotive and dozens of others.
Cohen International Specialty Practices
- Government Contracting services. Consulting and proposal development.
- SBIR proposal consulting, SBIR proposal development and proposal review-Small Business Innovation Research.
- SBIR program training–classroom exercises.
- Business planning consulting services, business plan development and writing.
- Import and Export. How to become an international business success.
- Basic Business in Japan. Helpful ground rules and how-to’s.
- Biography of Roger S. Cohen.
- Resume of Roger S. Cohen.