Business Planning Consultant Services
Cohen International will help you develop business plans for domestic and international business. Our client collaborations become organization-wide movements that produce the business models, systems and processes needed to compete in your market.
We also offer expert proposal development and proposal consulting services, especially for government contracts.
How will you …
- expand your market?
- find new markets?
- analyze the competition?
- move into the international arena?
- understand different business cultures?
- write a formal business plan?
- position your company for investment?
- apply for a guaranteed loan?
Cohen helps you move forward.
- Business Plan Outline: set your course.
- Marketing Plans: analyze your market.
- Market Analyses: test your competition.
- Financial Development: evaluate capital resources.
We recommend developing a business plan, performing a market analysis, and positioning your company, service and product.
It is often difficult for companies to approach developing a business plan. You can use this business plan outline as a starting point. You can use a consultant to assist you in this effort.
The process we utilize:
- We will interview you to find out where you want to go.
- We will set-up a plan you can use as a blueprint for your business.
- You will be able to use the plan to seek funding (though we will need to call in an accountant if you plan to seek a bank loan based on certified financial statements).
Roger S. Cohen, your personal consultant, has experience developing business with hundreds of products, in dozens of countries. We are expert at professional research, and utilize a variety of methods that suit your budget.
Roger provides business planning services to a broad variety of clients in manufacturing, retailing, service and professional businesses.